A Less Ordinary Working Life
If you are office based, you by and large do this:
- Work 9 to 5, plus the extra hours are required to ‘get it all done’.
- You check your email first thing to see what needs doing.
- You make a to do list of what you need to get done.
- You never complete your to do list.
- You never deal with all of your emails.
- You go home at the end of the day unfulfilled.
- You return the next day to do the same thing again.
- You keep returning to do the same thing over and over again, until one day your working days are over.
In amongst all this, you miss some important events involving your family.
You don’t tick off all the things that you wanted to do on your bucket list.
Scrap that, you tick off hardly any of the things that you wanted to do on your bucket list.
Is it worth it?
Would you like to live a less ordinary working life?
Would you like to achieve more than you do now in half the time that you do?
Are you prepared to make changes?
Are you ready to make changes?
Will you commit to make changes?
If you want to find out more about a living a working life less ordinary, enter your details below.